- Sulphuric acid is a highly corrosive strong mineral acid with the molecular formula H2SO4.
- Sulphuric acid is a diprotic acid.
- Sulphuric acid has a wide range of applications. It is also a central substance in the chemical industry.
Uses of Sulphuric Acid
- Applications of sulphuric acid include
- manufacturing fertiliser
- manufacturing detergent
- manufacturing pesticide
- manufacturing synthetic fibre
- as electrolyte in lead-acid accumulator
- removing metal oxide
- manufacturing paint
(Click on the image to Enlarge)